Hi everyone and thanks for reading my blog. Today I wanted to do a write up on weight loss programs for women that actually work. Reason being is because I am so sick of reading all the garbage that’s been floating around on the net, especially Facebook.
I can’t believe what some web sites are advertising lately it’s terrible and some weight loss programs are even dangerous with long term effects. Ladies, when doing research on weight loss diets and exercises please please please use a little common sense before you buy anything online. DO YOUR RESEARCH!
Before I lost all my weight I was soooo desperate to lose it as fast as possible. I spent hours and hours searching for ways to lose weight fast reading up on all the different kinds of diets and weight loss programs available for women.
I couldn’t believe what some people went through to lose their weight, it was crazy! Because of some of these weight loss programs, women are suffering from long term effects from things like eating disorders, kidney disease, anorexia and diabetes.
What really alarms me is, people are willing to pay LOTS of money on what they think are GOOD weight loss programs.
This is why I thought it would be a good idea to write an article on the best weight loss programs for women that actually work. I’ve done my research and I know a scam when I see one so if you’re looking for something that will actually help you lose weight then please read on…
The Weight Loss Program That Worked For Me
In the past 4 months I’ve managed to lose a lot of weight, just over 30lbs! I lost most of that weight in the first 3 weeks and now I’m right where I want to be – fit, healthy and toned. To me it wasn’t always about losing weight…I just wanted to look and feel good so I could get my confidence back.
How did I do it? Well, I followed a system that’s worked for over a million women world wide. It’s called Bikini Body Workouts and no it’s not the Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide(I almost bought it but it was way to expensive and after doing my research I found it wasn’t as good as it was all cracked up to be – read my Bikini Body Guide here), please don’t get that mixed up with Jen’s guides.
The weight loss program I’m talking about is by Jen Ferruggia, she really knows her stuff and she has helped a LOT of women(I’m one of them) lose weight and get in amazing shape.
I’ve already completed half of her 12 week bikini body challenge and I have to say that I’m so proud of myself for what I achieved so far. Losing all that weight wasn’t easy but it wasn’t as hard as you maybe thinking and if I can do it, ANYONE can.
My weight loss results started to show after the first week following Jen’s guides, but it wasn’t just the scales that I was happy about. My overall fitness and feeling of well being increased as well. Even my skin started to look and feel better – the benefits of losing weight are amazing.
Jen Ferruggia’s Bikini Body Workouts in my opinion are a godsend. Without it, I wouldn’t of had the guidance and motivation I got from following the workouts, nutrition guide and from being inspired by all the other peoples results and testimonials.
I never imagined feeling this GOOD about myself. Before I lost my weight I was going though depression, I was insecure about my weight and what I wore, I always felt drained and I was forever making excuses just to avoid going out in public.
Now, 42 days later I’m a changed woman who loves life! I feel absolutely amazing and my energy levels are through the roof. I just wish I had of heard about Jens workouts earlier.
Some Tips For Helping You Pick The Right Weight Loss Program
Here are my tips to help you choose a weight loss program. I chose Jen Ferruggia’s Bikini Body Workouts because everything just made sense after I done my research.
BUT I know it may not be for everyone so I thought I would write some tips on how I done my research.
- First is always do your research before you buy anything. I always do a search for reviews or testimonials from other people who have actually purchased the program.
- Make sure the program is for you! Is the weight loss program for women or are they for men? The diet or eating plan might be another thing to look into as well because not everyone can eat certain foods that are recommended in the diet.
- The price – Just because something has a high price tag doesn’t mean it is BETTER. I mentioned Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide earlier and her workouts will cost you over $200. I personally wasn’t going to pay that much, especially after reading all the mixed reviews. Instead I found something that was in my budget and went for it – Jen’s Bikini Body Workouts are under $50!
- Do they offer a money back guarantee? It’s always good to see if there is a money back guarantee because if you don’t like it you can ask for a refund.
- When you do find something you like, don’t just buy it and let it sit on your hard drive or in your closet. Make sure you take action and put 100% into it because if you don’t you just wont see the results you deserve.
- Set goals. Start small then aim big. Once you’ve achieved your goal set a new one and challenge yourself each time.
- Be positive. You can do this! Trust me, if I can lose all the weight – you definitely can too…
That concludes my article on weight loss programs for women. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoy writing. And like always, if you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment or contact me via my contact page.
Good luck 😀