Do you have what it takes to complete the 12 week bikini body challenge?
First you will need to find a solid plan of attack. Without a good solid guide you wont get the results especially if you’re anything like me(I have very little discipline).
I done a write up on Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide vs Jen Ferruggia’s Bikini Body Workouts a little while back to help you decide which is best for you. Both are very good(I recommend Jen Ferruggia’s workouts – much cheaper!) and in my opinion, both 2 very similar guides so either one is fine.
Each guide is a 12 week bikini body challenge you’ll need to follow(NO CHEATING). Think you’re ready? Of course you are – you can do this!
My Tips For Taking The 12 Week Bikini Body Challenge
Since this will be my second time taking the challenge I know what to expect. These tips should help you(and remind myself) for what’s ahead.
- Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do it! Never listen to the haters because they’re just jealous…Either they failed or are just to lazy to give it a try for themselves.
- Try and start with a positive but clear mind. Going in to the 12 week bikini body challenge with negative thoughts and doubts will only slow you down or lead you to failure. These guides I mention really work if you follow them to a tea. You will see results if you put in the effort.
- Always stay hydrated. I learnt the hard way last time I took the challenge. I actually passed out in my first training session because I didn’t drink enough water. Plus drinking more water will flush out all the excess vitamins and minerals, make you feel full and keep you functioning properly.
- Don’t be scared to push yourself! Your first two or three workouts you can go a little easy but don’t be scared to push yourself(without being silly of course). If you don’t challenge yourself, you wont see the results. With my experience, my first two workouts where hard and I didn’t think I was going to make it but I pushed through and I am so glad I did because now I’m totally addicted to working out. I have so much more energy!
- Find a friend to workout with. My sister who is 2 years younger took the 12 bikini body guide around the same time I did and we worked out together a lot. Each time we worked out together I found myself pushing myself harder to keep up(we’re pretty competitive).
- Set yourself goals! This is very important in my opinion. Do you want to lose a certain amount of weight, are you in it for fitness or is it something else? What is your main goal? Ask yourself these questions and set some goals.
- NO CHEATING – It’s hard not to but try your hardest not to cheat. Try not to have days off and if you’re following the diet plans try not to eat any rubbish. It will set you back and you wont get the results you deserve.
- NO EXCUSES – If you’re anything like me then you’re a master of excuses. I always found myself making excuses like I can’t because I’m to busy today, I worked hard yesterday I don’t need to workout today or I will do it tomorrow…Make no excuses – plan your day these workouts only take 30 minutes and if you really do not have the time try spread it out – 10 minutes here 10 minutes there..As long as you’re being active and working up a sweat it’s better than doing nothing at all.
I will try and update this with more tips as I take the next 12 week bikini body challenge. If you’re thinking about joining me – DO IT! There is no better time than right now!
I’m doing Jen Ferruggia’s Bikini Body Workouts and it worked really good for me the first time around. I recommend it to everyone I talk to. It’s a LOT cheaper than Kayla Itsines guide and has more bang for your buck as well.